Thursday, March 5, 2009

Frozen Vegetables Lo Mein and Stir Fry Sauce


Dinner was really simple tonight. Used up the last of the soba noodles and frozen vegetables in the freezer. Then used some more of that stir fry sauce I used last time. Did it Lo Mein style this time, just to make it different.

Was planning on doing something else, but still don’t have any energy after this morning. Spent the whole morning taking civil service tests so I can get on a list to be a library assistant in a Hillsborough County library. Mind you, this didn’t get me an interview. Only on the list, if they decide to hire and then decide to interview me. The data entry test was bad enough, but the written test was hard. I felt like I was back taking my ACT or GRE again, and I haven’t had to take a standardized test in over twenty years (oops, just gave a way my age a bit). I forgot how draining they can be. I took my GREs (general and psychology) in one day and that was not a good idea. Then I went to work at McDonalds for my evening shift (pregan days). I was half brain dead for two days after doing that. Hopefully, this will result in me getting a job, since it has cost me a fair amount of money, gas and time up to this point.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. For some reason I had you pegged as a 17 year old girl!! But of course, that's impossible if you took tests more than 20 years ago :P (Darn internets!).

    Mmmmm soba noodles. I need to dig mine out of the pantry. Soba noodles and veggies are sounding mighty good to me (ahh yum! And I see water chestnuts! I have a serious addiction to those things!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at lo mein.

    Best of luck with the library thing!

    ReplyDelete